WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS: No matter how much you like to be tidy when you notice that your hair is being held by the palm of your hand, all the beauty will seem dirty to you. So having time should get out of this problem of hair loss very quickly. The biggest solution to this problem is proper hair care. You can use a variety of methods for this. There are various home remedies. In today’s topic, we will discuss how to solve the problem of hair loss.
Hair is a big part of human beauty. That is why hair needs proper care. Different hairstyles make your look different. So there will be no discount on the beauty of the hair.
Excessive tension, lack of proper nutrition or not getting at least eight hours of sleep a night can lead to hair loss. Although it is normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs every day. But if the hair does not grow again then you need to take proper care of your hair.
- Of course, oil should be applied to the hair before bathing, it will reduce hair loss while shampooing. Again you can massage the oil in your hair before going to bed at night. Slowly, gently massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. The next morning, wash your hair with a chemical-free or herbal shampoo. And then use conditioner.
- You can use castor oil two days a week. This will strengthen the hair roots and the hair will be soft, and silky.
- Collect gel from aloe vera leaves, blend it and apply it on hair, leave it for 1 hour and wash it off with chemical-free shampoo. It will reduce hair fall as well as the itchiness of the scalp and dry skin.
- Beat the egg yolks and mix a little olive oil and lemon juice, now apply the mixture to the hair for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo. This will stop the hair from falling out, as well as help the hair to grow faster.
- Soak the dried Amalaki at night and massage it on the hair roots and the whole hair with the soaked Amalaki water the next morning. It helps to strengthen the hair follicles and mango helps to make the hair silky in a natural way.
- Apply onion juice to the hair roots for 15 minutes. Wash off with herbal shampoo. Onion juice helps to strengthen your hair follicles as well as will alleviate your insomnia.
- Soak cotton in lemon juice according to the amount and apply it well on the hair roots and leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off with mild shampoo.
Shampoo can play a big role in preventing hair loss. In the market, you will find different brands of hair fruit solutions. However, keep in mind that the less chemical shampoo you can use on your hair, the better. In this case, you will find many brands of herbal shampoos. Before buying shampoo, check whether it contains mango, Shikakai, and Neem powder as ingredients. Again you can use biotin or Keratin-rich shampoo. And change the shampoo every two months. This will give your hair the necessary nutrition and stay healthy.
Hair care should be started before hair loss starts. Hair conditioner must be used after shampooing Guicul’s care. However, it is better not to apply conditioner at the beginning of the hair. After three minutes with a conditioner, wash your hair with normal water. The hair will be neat and will look a lot thicker. If you want to increase the volume of hair, there is no comparison of conditioner.
You can use hair packs for hair care. Hair packs of different bands are available in the market nowadays. You can buy the desired hair pack and use it on the hair as per the instructions of the packet. Some hair packs prevent hair loss, some hair packs bring volume to the hair and some hair packs make hair silky. If you want, you can make your own hair pack and use it at home. For example, take the same amount of aloe vera, Shikakai, neem powder, and mango. Then mix them and make a pack and use it on your hair. Then after an hour, wash your hair with mild shampoo in normal water.
Hair Care Keep hair away from hair straighteners. It is better not to straighten or curl the hair with the heat every day. Because this hot heat is very harmful to hair. This makes the hair rough and the hair breaks.
Oil the hair once a week, soaking a towel in hot water Keep the hair tangled. This will stop hair loss, new hair will grow and at the same time, the hair will be soft and smooth.
Do not change hair color frequently. Hair color contains harmful ammonia. Which is deadly harmful to your hair. And by changing the hair color for a while, your hair becomes lifeless and rough and it is responsible for hair breakage.
Malnutrition can lead to hair loss, so in addition to hair care, you need a balanced and nutritious diet. Biotin-rich foods are needed for hair, nails, and skin.
Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin and it is a B-complex vitamin that helps convert food into energy. Biotin plays a key role in maintaining the health of hair, nails, and skin.
Egg yolks, nuts, liver, mushrooms, broccoli, bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, and dairy foods. You will get enough biotin in this food.
This biotin-rich food will not only make your hair but also your nails and skin very vibrant.
Why does the hair fall out?
Although malnutrition, insomnia, or tension is responsible for hair loss, one of the causes of hair loss is hormonal problems. In that case, you must change your medication, shampoo, and diet on the advice of a hormonal specialist. In many cases, girls also start losing their hair due to PCOS. So it is important to diagnose the cause of hair loss to prevent hair loss.
We think that if we cut the ends of the hair every month, the hair grows faster. However, no scientific explanation of this concept has been found. So there is no need to cut the ends of the hair frequently. However, the ends of the hair can be cut once in six months.
Many of us think that hair falls out more for shampoo while taking a bath. No, it’s not right to think so. However, combing the hair before bathing and applying light oil reduce hair fall.
Again, the idea of many pulls a mature hair is ten more mature hair. Although it is a completely baseless idea, it is widely used. However, it is better not to pull the hair. And if the hair starts to ripen at a young age, don’t forget to see a hormonal doctor. This will reduce the chances of other hair maturing even if your mature hair is not black again.
Many people think that shampooing their hair every day is good for their hair. However, hair should not be shampooed every day. This causes dryness of the scalp and dandruff. And to keep the hair alive, it is better to wet the hair one after the other.
We often see girls wrapping their hair in towels after bathing or wiping their hair very roughly. It should not be at all, because after bathing the roots of the hair remain soft and the hair begins to break under the rough pressure of the towel.
So from today on the beauty of the hair is not a drop.
WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS WAYS TO STOP HAIR LOSS